November 9, 2017: Trauma Informed Care
Target Audience: RN case managers, MA’s and social workers working with a complex care management population in health centers and community organizations
- Demonstrate knowledge of the formal and informal support systems in the community for behavioral health patients.
- Analyze problems as they occur in the community work setting and provide support and information to solve these problems.
- Collaborate with other treatment team members from a variety of disciplines and perspectives in the treatment of individuals, families, and other groups.
- Demonstrate awareness of the challenges individuals with mental health problems and diagnoses face in regard to human rights, access to services, financial strain, and social stigma.
- Assume ethical responsibility for their actions and abide by the ethical principles outlined in the field of Human Services.
- Establish and engage in a process of continued personal and professional growth in order to remain personally healthy and effective, and professionally competent.
Please contact Claire Cain to register by November 6th
Location: North Coast Builder’s Exchange
Contact: Claire Cain