What We Do:
Redwood Community Health Coalition (RCHC) is working with participating health centers in the Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Sonoma, Yolo County regions and with HCCN (Health Center Controlled Network) members beyond these regions towards forming a collaborative regional system of value-based care that makes data-driven decisions using robust analystic to achieve a health community for all.
We currently manage a growing analytics platform and a standard set of measures that are developed with the governance of our member driven Data Standards and Integrity Council and support through peer workgroups.
RCHC Staff and Health Center Staff: Have a question? Need access or a report fix? Need to request staff access to the aggregated data*?
Please use the RCHC request form: Data / Access / Report Fix Request Form
*For health center staff access to the aggregate, please complete this form and attach it to the electronic request form.
Data Standards and Integrity Council:
RCHC’s Data Standards and Integrity Council (DSIC) meets bi-monthly with the objectives of improving data quality, increasing data literacy and maximizing the use of data for common measure sets and programs. The Council is made up of a representative from each health center who has the authority to make decisions related to the health center data reporting and governance.
Data Workgroup and Report Documentation:
This is RCHC’s longest running data peer group and historically is the forum where RCHC has shared measure documentation, how to use new standard reports, validation practices, benchmarking and assistance with questions around standard report sets such as the Uniform Data System (UDS Federal Reporting) and Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD State of California Reporting), as well as other shared standardized reports.
Additional Resources and Companion Documents
If you need a password for the locked content please contact us.
- Data Quality Assurance
- UDS Federal Reporting (2019)
- RCHC UDS Clinical Validation – Relevant (slides, 11/2019)
- RCHC UDS Clinical Validation – Relevant (recording, 11/2019)
- RCHC Relevant UDS 2019 Validation (recording) (9/2019)
- RCHC Relevant UDS 2019 Validation (slides) (9/2019)
- RCHC UDS 2019 update (recording) (6/2019)
- RCHC UDS 2019 update (slides) (6/2019)
- BHPC – UDS Manual 2019
- HRSA – Program Assistance Letter (PAL) (3/2019)
- UDS Federal Reporting (2020)
- OSHPD State Reporting (2019)
- OSHPD State Reporting (2018)
- BridgeIT OSHPD Reporting (2018 recording)
- BridgeIT OSHPD Reporting (2018 slides)
- State of California – Annual Utilization Report Form
- State of California – Annual Utilization Report Instructions
- BridgeIT OSHPD Manual (February 2019)
- Instructions BridgeIT 2018 OSHPD Preparation (February 2019)
- New Report Updates: Relevant and BridgeIT
- QIP Reporting
- Reporting 2018 QIP Measures v1 (1/2019)
- PIP Reporting
- PHASE Program Reporting
- PHASE Report Instructions-v9 (Relevant & BridgeIT) (1/2019)
- Oral Medication List for Hypertension – April 2017
Relevant Peer Group:
The Relevant peer group meets bi-monthly to learn about data tool roadmap updates and as an opportunity to share and ask questions of peers using the Relevant product.
This work is supported in part by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number H2QCS30258 Health Center Controlled Networks. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
- Alexander Valley Healthcare
- Coastal Health Alliance
- CommuniCare Health Centers
- Long Valley Health Center
- Marin City Health and Wellness Center
- Marin Community Clinics
- OLE Health
- Petaluma Health Center
- Ritter Center
- Santa Rosa Community Health
- Sonoma County Indian Health Project
- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center
- West County Health Centers
- Western Sierra Medical Clinic
- Winters Healthcare Foundation
For more information, please contact Colleen Petersen