What We Do
RCHC’s 4-Point Evidence-Based Care (EBC) program to improve cervical cancer screening includes shared clinical guidelines, clinical decision support tools, sharing of best practices, and quality improvement and population health support in the form of trainings.
Guidelines and Protocols
Clinical Decision Support
Who We Serve
We serve the 13 participating health centers and over 185,000 health center patients from 5 counties: Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Sonoma, and Yolo.
Health Centers: Alexander Valley Healthcare, Anderson Valley Health Center, Coastal Health Alliance, CommuniCare Health Centers, Marin City Health and Wellness, Marin Community Clinics, OLE Health, Petaluma Health Center, Ritter Center, Santa Rosa Community Health Centers, Sonoma Valley Community Health Center, West County Health Centers, and Winters Healthcare Foundation.
This project was funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
August 1, 2016 – July 31, 2019
The project team will use our four-point Evidence Based Care program to focus on five outcome measures.
|Cervical Cancer Screening Rates|
- Alexander Valley Healthcare
- Anderson Valley Health Center
- Coastal Health Alliance
- CommuniCare Health Centers
- Marin City Health and Wellness
- Marin Community Clinics
- OLE Health
- Petaluma Health Center
- Ritter Center
- Santa Rosa Community Health
- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center
- West County Health Centers
- Winters Healthcare Foundation
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
For more information, please contact Michelle Rosaschi.
ALIGNMENT WITH OTHER INITIATIVES
- HRSA HCCN Grant
- Partnership HealthPlan’s Quality Improvement Program (QIP)
- RCHC’s Performance Improvement Program (PIP)