RCHC and UCSF are excited to announce a series trainings to enhance and elevate the care of older adults in primary care through trainings on the Institute of Healthcare Improvement’s Age-Friendly Health System framework.
November 17th 10:00-11:00 AM
• Identify screening tests of cognitive function
• Define core features of dementia
• Differentiate dementia from delirium and depression
• Discuss strategies for dementia related behaviors
• Summarize non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic treatments for older adults with dementia
For more information, contact Lilian Merino.